Women Empowerment itself elaborates that Social Rights , Political Rights , Economic stability , judicial strength and all other rights should be also equal to women. There should be no discrimination between men and woman. Women should now there fundamental and social rights which they get once they born.
There should be respect and dignity towards Women.
Have total independences of their own life and lifestyle inside the home and also outside at their work.
1. They should make their decision, by their own choice.
2. They should have a high social respect in society.
3. They have equal rights in society and other judicial works.
4. They should not be discriminated while providing any type of education.
5. They should select their own economic and financial choices by their own.
6. There should not be any discrimination between woman and man while giving jobs and employment.
7. They should have safe and secured Working location with proper privacy.
OYSTER exclusively working for women’s and it is fight for their rights and celebrating World Women Rights Day every year in different areas.
Organization by Youth for Social Transformation and Environmental Recoup} is a social responsibility based registered Non-Governmental Organization founded in the year 2009. It is the dream of a group of youngsters who wish to mobilize the unseen efforts and strength of many citizens, towards the Community Development.
Awarness Programs on Climate Change
She Team Awarness Programs
Awarness Programs on Yoga
H.NO:4 -1-50/2, Road No.3, Snehapuri Colony, Habsiguda, Hyderabad -76.
Copyrights 2018. All Rights are Reserved Design By Shiva rebels - 8096078168